I am experienced classroom teacher and private tutor who can teach to most levels. I am a family man, with two children and I have a passion for science.
I enjoy travelling, reading, gaming and listening to most types of music - especially symphonic rock and metal.
Feel free to contact me to help your child better understand their syllabus and be fully prepared for their exams without feeling to nervous. The sooner you contact in a term, the better prepared I can ensure that they are ready to take on that challenge. I have a proven track record with all major examination boards.
10 Years of classroom and lecturing experience and face to face tutoring in two countries. I have had a 100% pass rate A*-C and in the classroom I am an outstanding teacher, and have an ALP rating of 2 (1 is best 9 is worst).
I am an AQA A-level examiner.
Some comments from previous tutoring:
* I got 3 A*s. I couldn't have done it without you. Nathan, Wales
* . You’ll be happy to know i got 3A*’s. Sorry I haven’t emailed you about it, I’ve just not been thinking about school recently! I’ve got what I need to go to uni, but deferred for a year to hopefully do some travelling and bike racing.
Anyway, thanks so much for your help this year, I’m very grateful and will recommend you to anyone I meet who’s struggling with A level physics. Sam G - Wales
* she has a place for mechanical engineering Many thanks for all your help Peter C-Hale
* ...got into Newcastle. A and CC got his place. Thank you xx he is so happy X Michael -Hale
* A has been accepted (to her chosen university). Thank you for all you have done to make this happen for her Ashley -Alderley Edge
* I just wanted to say thank you for your excellent help with physics A2/AS over the past half year. I came out with a C which was exactly what I needed, and I wouldn`t have been able to do it without you. Thank you Lewis -Sale
* exams went great and I`ve confirmed my place at (his chosen university)! I got A*AAA thank you very much! W-Sale
* A* in physics and A in electronics. Thanks for all the help Saheel -Woodford
* I got 9a* and 4a MOST importantly I got an a* in physics Varad -Timperley
* Z got 4 A and 4 B, A in phy, Chem and bio. Thanks for your help Zoe - Hale Barns
I have a lot of experience in tutoring students with Asperger Syndrome.
I use the learning style of the student to develop an interactive lesson, where, the lesson focuses on understanding, enjoyment and ability to answer exam questions in the best way.
Exam Board Experience
I am an AQA Examiner for A-level physics
In addition, I teach OCR A and B, WJEC, Edexcel, and the International Baccalaureate.
I was an examiner for the independent candidates in 2021.
Student Success Stories
All of my students either gain top grades or improve 2 grades. 90% 8 and 9 in GCSE and 92% A and A* at A-levels.