- I am currently 21 and study Civil Engineering at Imperial College London.
- Having finished A levels 2 years ago, I now tutor students online and in my local community.
- Personally tuition was a helpful resource for me during school and greatly assisted me to excel in my studies. As a result, I believe I should make this service available for the current secondary school students.
- I have helped several students through Tutorspot over the past year and the parents and students are very happy with the teaching I provide. I can confidently say I will help your child improve in their studies. Your satisfaction is the best reward for me.
- Over the last couple of years, I have taught A-Level, GCSE and KS3 and 11+ examinations.
- My students have pointed out that the lessons are very useful and that they felt the progress.
- The students also feel more confident in school when having lessons with me.
- Having tutored for 4 years, I have tutored 30+ students at 11+, KS3, GCSE and A-level.
- I believe Tutorspot is a great platform for your son/daughter to be taught by me.
Lessons are structured as follows:
I place primary focus on the topics the student has doubts. Having prioritised and cleared these areas, I then shift my focus onto the remaining concepts the student struggles/ is not confident in. To best do this, I follow the subject specification, as this ensures I cover all topics in sufficient depth and clarity (as expected by the exam board). Papers and worksheets will be set for homework as practice and will always be marked and reviewed the following lesson. Once or twice a term, assessments may be given (if needed) to consolidate the student's newly learnt knowledge. I believe this level of practice is needed to set all the information learnt into place.
Exam Board Experience
Studied AQA A-Level Physics and Biology
Studied OCR MEI A-level Mathematics
However, have plenty teaching experience in AQA/Edexcel Maths and Science at A-Level.
Studied Edexcel IGCSE Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology
Have plenty of experience teaching AQA GCSE Physics, Chemistry & Biology
Student Success Stories
The students I taught have achieved outstanding grades.
Most achieved A*s and no student achieved less than As in the subjects I taught.
I beleive these success stories were only possible due to the student's hard work, effort and my guidance.